Become a world trustee!
receive Film clips and talking points
When you become a World Trustee for Racial Justice we'll provide you with a powerful film clip quarterly - some from previously unseen footage in our groundbreaking films, including our current film production in progress. We'll also supply you with talking points and questions you can use to engage in dialogue with others.
As a World Trustee for Racial Justice you will support and advance change work within your spheres of influence.
By sharing the clips we send you and having conversations about them within your community, you're helping to popularize a critical and healing conversation on race—one so desperately needed in our country.
here's an example of what you will receive, quarterly:
sample discussion questions:
- Why is it when James Bell, Executive Director of the Burns Institute, tells this story all over the United States - including for those who work in the justice system - the audience assumes the girls are white?
- Why do you think the case "just went away"?
- How is this story an example of white privilege?
"We cannot have a justice system where how you behave and what sanctions you get are determined by where you live, what your income is and how you look."
- What has been your definition of justice?
- How has history, power and economics helped shape our justice system?
- What issues do you think need to be addressed in order to move towards a more equitable system of justice?
- What conversations can you have and what actions can you take to be part of a movement that recognizes change is needed?
Here's how to become a WORLD TRUSTEE:
To enroll as a World Trustee for Racial Justice make a gift today of $100 or more for a year -or- select monthly giving at $10 per month for continuous membership. Click below to enroll today:
By sharing the clips we send you and having conversations about them with your community, you're helping to popularize a critical and healing conversation on race—one so desperately needed in our country.
Together we can build a society based on unity, peace, justice and love. In partnership with you we will work towards justice, healing and equity within our communities.
Please share them widely!